Learn to read the Tarot with David Taylor
Beginner's Tarot Workshop
If you have always wanted to learn the Tarot to advance your spiritual journey, or to do readings for others, this is your chance to learn from the best! David Taylor who has been practicing for over 24 years, has designed a quick and easy way for you to master this ancient divination art.
The Beginner's Tarot Workshop by David Taylor is designed to give you a working knowledge so you can conduct readings after the workshop; and with further practice to become even more confident and adept. It will interest you if you wish to learn a new skill that could benefit others and also if this is for furthering your own spiritual journey.
This 4 hour workshop:
- will take you through the meanings of the Tarot in an easy way by simply understanding the images portrayed
- no learning of the written meanings of the cards or lengthy theory
- practice time is included in the workshop
- other aspects on readings will be taught including basic numerology
A successful workshop run by David for several years, the course is suited to beginners and designed so no previous knowledge of the Tarot is required.
Date & Time:
Friday, November 17, 2pm -6pm
Time & Energy Exchange:
Rider-Waite cards are used for instruction and if students do not have their own practice decks can be lent to them for use during the workshop.
- A course book with the card meanings, spreads used and some Numerological and Astrological information
- A certificate, presented to successful students
**A minimum signup of students is required for class to proceed.